Monday, June 14, 2010

My LAST DAE on EARTH

In life, each character has its own responsibility.. for a man, being a father, husband or even a son.. as for woman, being a mother, wife and so on.. each has its role to play in order to fulfill the responsibility.. In my thought, I would say that a person has the qualification to live only when he or she can be responsible to themself.. If this fundamental value does not happened to exist, a man shall not called a man.. I have read through a book called " The Last Lecture'' few days back and there's a quote which caught my attention..

It goes.. " We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand''.. I wonder how far did you agree with this statement?

To me.. I don't give a damn to how well will the ending of a story goes.. What matters most is the whole process and the journey through the story..

Life don't destined to be good for some people.. But you have the choice.. you can CHOOSE to live your life good.. I personally has the thought that i could be a deadman for another minute.. you will not know when your life will end.. It may be 30 years from now, 3 years, 3 months, 3 days or even 3 seconds.. So I would choose to live evrydae like it was the last dae on Earth..

No regrets.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment